Client Manager - Auckland
About the Company
APS is New Zealand’s leading owned and operated commercial property maintenance company with successful operation and growth since 1991. We deliver a broad range of projects across the greater Auckland areas with a focus on our core trades Building, Painting, Roofing, Waterproofing, Height Safety and Engineering.
APS cover projects such as interior/exterior commercial property refurbishment, building and roofing repairs, heritage building restoration, waterproofing membranes, height safety systems and nationwide painting & rebranding.
About the Role
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our Auckland Sales team. You will be responsible for providing client solutions with a focus on waterproofing and painting but being able to sell the other core trades APS align with. Building new business and clients will be a focus for this role.
Trade and/or sales experience, in the following markets, will be of benefit to you in this role:
- All educational institutions
- Commercial property investment companies
- Commercial property management companies
- National retail companies
- Shopping centres and malls
Although the role is based in Auckland, travel around the greater Auckland region to support other members of staff or travel for clients’ needs will be required.
You will be supported by an experienced team of Technical Support Managers, Operational Project Managers, and the Business Services Team.
- Client Relationships – Secure and expand on new client relationships and build client awareness of APS offerings.
- Pricing and Proposals – Writing, presenting and securing quotes/tenders to clients.
- Presenting won quotes to the Operations team for Project Management
- Monthly invoicing and reporting on sales pipeline
Key Skills and experience
Proven Relationship Management Skills
The ability to work autonomously
Self-motivated and energetic
Team player with a positive attitude
Applicants must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa and hold a full NZ drivers licence.
An attractive and highly competitive salary package including bonus scheme will be on offer along with other benefits including a company vehicle for work/private use, mobile phone and medical insurance after 12 months employment.